Brady Vannoy “Personal Counsel”
I have represented many people over the years who face legal issues that do not fit within a traditional category. These issues range from:
- Crime victims who want their own attorney
- People who are accused of something they did not do in Family Court
- People under investigation at work or by law enforcement
- People who need polygraph/lie detector services
- Individuals needing the assistance of a private investigator
If you have questions about the services my office provides, please contact me today.
Brady Vannoy carries a Martindale-Hubbell(R) AV PreeminentTM Rating. According to the rating system, “AV Preeminent(R) is a significant rating accomplishment-a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.” http://www.martindale.com/Products_and_Services/Peer_Review_Ratings.aspx
Brady is a member of the South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Brady defends DUI and Criminal cases in Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester counties along with other areas of the South Carolina low country. He can be reached at (843) 761-0610 or through the contact page on this website.